Block of your calendars, prepare your colorful bows and skirts and get ready to have fun as the sweetest and the coolest 5km fun run returns in Festival Alabang this September 2018!
As the saying goes, “Love is sweeter the second time around” and surely it is! Our most loved and all-time favorite Sanrio character, Hello Kitty, is coming back and this time it’s a lot sweeter. During the event, you can satisfy your sweet cravings from ice cream and pastel-colored candies and all the love inspired by Hello Kitty Sweets Wonderland!
So, are you now ready for Hello Kitty Run Manila 2018?! You better be!
*Organizer reserves the right to amend the ticket selling schedule without prior notice.
*Not Including admin fee
1. Online – Click Here
2. In-Store Registration
– Garmin Glorietta 5
– Garmin SM Megamall
– Garmin Uptown Mall
– Garmin SM Mall of Asia
– Garmin Alabang Town Center
– Affinitea SM City North Edsa
Note: Actual size might have a +/- to 1in variation from size chart.
No exchange will be allowed during the race kit pick up day once size is selected.
Please note that the organizer reserves the rights to make any changes without prior notice
- Everyone is eligible to sign up and join the Hello Kitty Run Manila 2018! Registration for children 0 to 6 years old at the time of the race is optional. If the parent/guardian chooses to have race kits and finisher’s medal for them, then they can pay the registration fee.
- Children 7 years old and above at the time of the race are required to pay the registration fee.
- Registrants 17 years old and below at the time of the race need to provide a name of guardian in the registration page.
- Minors and senior citizens should be accompanied by an able and healthy adult.
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
- Below is the schedule of registration fees:
Early Bird: June 4 to June 30, 2018 – P1,350.00
Standard: July 1 to August 17, 2018 – P1,650.00
Last Minute: August 18 to September 21, 2018 – P1,800.00
- Registration is non-refundable but transferrable. When transferring your registration, please take note that the size of T-shirt ordered through your registration cannot be changed.
- Each registered participant receives a race kit containing the following exclusive Hello Kitty Run Manila 2018 race items: a T-shirt, a race bag and race bib. A limited edition finisher’s medal will also be given to all runners at the end of the route.
- The date for the shipping and pickup of race kits shall be announced before August 2018.
- The event takes place rain or shine, unless cancelled by the Organizers due to calamity or fortuitous events beyond anyone’s control.
- Please wear the Hello Kitty Shirt during the Run and keep your race bib number pinned in front of your shirt at all times during the race.
- Each wave/batch of runners will be limited to maximum of 2,000 participants. Participants will be released based on the Batch/ Wave provided in their respective BIB Numbers.
- Only participants with official race bib will be allowed entry to the event area and race route on the day and time of the event.
- Official Gunstart of the first wave will be at 5:00 AM
- Runners are expected to be at the starting line 15 minutes before the Gunstart of their assigned wave. Upon their arrival at the event gate, kindly proceed immediately to the Race Pen to manage the existing foot traffic in the venue.
- The event is NON-COMPETITIVE. There will be no winners and no cash prizes based on time.
- Drinking water will be provided at the starting line and every 1 km. point along the race route.
- Medical aid will be available throughout the race via roving medics;
- Portalets will be placed in accessible locations
- Organizers will designate specific parking areas. Vehicles parked on the road will be towed. Do not leave any valuables inside parked vehicle. The organizers will not be liable for any loss or damages.
- Baggage deposit service manned by qualified baggage attendants will be available near the stage from 3:00am to 10:00am. Runners must present their belongings with a proper and correct tag and secured with lock during turnover. They are required to present their race bibs to claim their baggages. Runners are advised not to leave expensive and valuable items at the Baggage Area. Laptops or video cams or any high-ticket electronic equipment will not be accepted for safekeeping. The Organizers will not be liable for any loss or damages.
- Participants are requested to bring cameras during the fun run.
- There will be designated photographers to take photos of participants at the race.
- Photographers will also be present at the Start and Finish Lines area.
- Runners who need medical attention or will require emergency assistance must approach a marshal for proper coordination with the Medic Team.
- Runners who encounter any form of injury, accident or untoward incident is required to report immediately to the nearest marshal available for proper documentation, to include runner’s name, race bib no., incident time, name of offending party, contact details of both parties, and photo of a valid ID, plate no. of vehicle involved, if any.
- If offending party involves a vehicle, marshal must radio the Command Center to seek assistance from PNP personnel for proper booking of the complaint.
- If offending party involves a person, marshal must radio the Command Center to seek assistance from PNP personnel for proper booking of the complaint.
- The command center will be composed of PNP, Medic and Organizers Security Team.
- Non-runners who encounter problems such as vehicle theft, pick-pocket, snatching, fights or any untoward incident must proceed to the Command Center or the nearest Security Station within the event venue for proper booking of the complaint.
- Non-runners who need medical assistance can proceed to the Command Center or the nearest Security Station for proper medical attention.
This was a sold out race last year, and they closed 1 month before the event so better book now. They also have the first ever virtual run which you can do at home or while in gym and monitor on your own.
See you there! Do not forget to like and share and visit my Facebook page for more updates : Jiejiethetraveler
“Keep painting the world!”